I feel like this has been my life motto lately.
YOU GUYS, i’m telling you… i have a lot on my plate. probably more than i can chew. but it’s amazing so far!
But I wanted to tell to tell you about fabric printing! I love it.
Here is a throwback to Jax wearing his “Where my Ho’s at??” Santa shirt that I made in December 2014:
This one was by far one of my favs. It turned out SO cute!
I have a good laugh when I do these and love to do them every year for different things. I think it will be fun for me to show him someday.
Here are a few fun Halloween ones that I have been wanting to make that you can use too!
- Creep it real (with a zombie, mummy, or yellow eyes)
- If you’ve got it, haunt it (with some stars and bats)
- Witch better have my candy (with witch hat and candy pieces)
- Bow down witches (with a witch hat and broom)
- Let’s get sheet faced (with a ghost)
- Let’s get chocolate wasted (with a chocolate bar)
- Let’s get smashed (with three pumpkins)
Again, I love screen printing because I can customize things and create almost anything!
Halloween is right around the corner, so share some “boos” and enjoy lovelies! xx-Ray